- 1.Brinjal/Begun - 2
- 2.Posto/Poppy seed - 100gm(50gm is also allowed) paste
- 3.Green chilly - 3/4 pieces
- 4. turmeric powder - (very little) less than 1 teaspoon full
- 5.Salt - as required
- 6. Sugar - as required
- 7.Corriander leaves - a little
- 8.Oil - as required
- 1 Clean the begun/brinjal first and cut it into fairly thick slices.
- 2. Fry those pieces lightly.
- 3. Add the poppy seed paste to it and stir it in light flame.
- 4. Now mix the salt, sugar, turmeric powder, corriander leaves and green chilly to this well.
- 5. You may add a very little water to this curry and stir it properly to make it light fry.
- 6. Stir it well so long as the oil can be separated from the curry but surely in light flame cooking must be done.
- 7. Now the dish is ready to be served with rice, roti or paratha whatever you like.