Egg is a healthy and tasty food. It has a good protein in it and also high calorific value. Generally people all over the world take it as an item of breakfast. But it can also be taken as lunch or dinner item in different forms. It is such an item that its various dish are highly popular to all the food lovers. One of such dish is egg curry. It is really mouth watering which is very cheap as well as a quick process. Make it at your kitchen according to the following recipe.
- Eggs 7
- Onions (5small pieces)
- Ginger (a small piece)
- Bay leaves (1 piece)
- Cumin Powder (4 tea spoons)
- Turmeric Powder (1 spoon)
- Green Chili Powder (2 tea spoons)
- Garam Masala (2 tea spoons)
- Green chili (4 pieces)
- Salt (According to taste)
- Sugar (According to taste)
- Tomato sauce (According to taste)
- Oil (As required)
- Coriander leaves
- First boil the eggs and keep these aside after removing its covers.
- Now hot the oil in a pan.
- Pour the bay leaf and the mixture of onions, garlic and ginger in to the hot oil.
- Stir it well in light flame.
- Now add cumin and chili powder with it and stir it for sometime.
- Next add the turmeric powder, salt,sugar and tomato sauce to it.
- Then add a little water to it and stir it in light flame till the oil is separated from the mixture.
- Now add the boiled eggs to this mixture pouring a little water to it and allow it to boil for 3 minutes.
- Next add the garam masala, green chili and the coriander leaves and cover it for 2 minutes.
- Finally the dish of egg curry is ready to be served with roti, paratha or rice whatever you like.