Potato is a very nutritional food as it is a good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, potassium, copper, phosphorous, manganese, niacin, dietary fibre and pantothenic acid. This is why it is the world's healthiest food. Poppy seeds also provide amazing benefits with its rich minerals. So a good combination of these two item is appetising as well as beneficial.
1. Potato -250 gm
2. PopySeed Paste with green chilli- 50gm
3.Suagr - 1 Teaspoon
4. Salt - According to taste
5. Turmeric Powder - 1 Pinch
6. Red Chilli Powder -1/2 teaspoon
7. Green Chilli - 4 Pieces
8. Panchforan - A Little Pinch
9. Oil - As Consumed
1.First heat the oil in a pan well and add the panchforan.
2. Put the potato pieces i to the hot oil and stir it well in the light flame and cover it to soften.
3. After 2 minutes add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, sugar and salt to those frying pieces and cover it for 2 minutes.
4. Next add the poppy seed paste to these fried & softened potatoes well and stir well and cover it. Let it be cooked in light flame for more 5 minutes.
6. Now uncover it and notice whether the potatoes have been boiled well.
7. Add two or three green chilli to this fried tasty preparation and serve it with roti or rice whatever you like.